Register now to:
- View and track orders
- Adjust recurring orders
- Save your favorite items
- Convert quotes to online orders
- Visit our Hach Support portal
Would you like to use our Product Configurator tool to configure this product before adding it to your cart? If not, you may add it directly to your cart.
About the EZ9000 Series
The successful implementation of online analyzers in process control strategies could not have been achieved without the development of a new generation of automatic sampling and sample preconditioning systems. The EZ9000 Series are the result of many years of experience in filtration, dilution and settling.
The EZ9700 is an external dilution unit designed for sample dilution in water analysis applications where concentrations of the analyte are so elevated that absorbance readings would be out of range, while any internal sample dilution would not be sufficient to cover the broad measuring range. The unit combines a number of features with ease of use:
- Discontinuous sample dilution system for external dilution up to 1/250
- Robust alternative to internal sample dilution by micropump or dispenser
- Dilution with demineralised water
- Fully controlled by analyzer panel PC
Hach has a complete portfolio of instruments and chemistries with support and services to help you get the right results.