sensION378 Laboratory pH/Conductivity Meter, with Platinum pH Electrode & 4-Pole Conductivity Probe (1-meter cables), 115V
Would you like to use our Product Configurator tool to configure this product before adding it to your cart? If not, you may add it directly to your cart.
The sensION378 measures pH, Dissolved Oxygen, Conductivity, TDS, Salinity and Temperature. Includes Platinum pH electrode and 4-pole Conductivity probe.
1, 2 or 3 point quick pH calibration procedure. User-activated calibration review, time and date stamps for GLP. Resolution to 0.1, 0.01, 0.001; for the right accuracy when you need it. Backlit screen for easy night-time sampling.
Measures/compensates temperature in °C or °F. Built-in barometer for pressure compensation. Autocorrects for altitude, barometric pressure, and salinity. Automatic buffer recognition with 4.01, 6.86, 7.00 and 10.01 buffers. Many color-coded buffers to choose from.
- All-in-one 5-pin connector for easy determination of temperature and your chosen parameter
- Slip-resistant keypad for resistance to muddy hands, yet easy to clean
- Anti-glare coating for easy viewing
- Floatable and Watertight IP67-rated seal
- Bi-directional RS-232 communication