HQ430d Benchtop Meter Package with CDC401 Conductivity Cell
Would you like to use our Product Configurator tool to configure this product before adding it to your cart? If not, you may add it directly to your cart.
Designed for water quality experts, the Hach HQ430d benchtop meter is an advanced laboratory meter that takes the guesswork out of measurements. HQd meters connect with smart probes that automatically recognize the testing parameter, calibration history, and method settings to minimize errors and setup time. The advanced benchtop meter is designed to withstand years of continuous lab use. HQd meters feature a simple user interface that does not require manuals or training to operate. The HQ430d is a flexible multi-parameter meter that can expand to addtional parameters as testing needs change. Included in this package is a standard, low-maintenance conductivity probe suitable for general purpose measurement.
- Flexible benchtop meter makes your lab testing of critical water quality parameters more efficient
- Intuitive user interface for simple operation and accurate results
- Trust your measurements - IntelliCAL™ smart probes store all calibrations in the probe
- Enhance productivity with an ultra-bright screen and large font size for easy to read results
- Convenient kit includes everything you need to start testing