IntelliCAL™ ISENO3181 Nitrate Ion Selective Electrode (ISE), 3 meter cable
Would you like to use our Product Configurator tool to configure this product before adding it to your cart? If not, you may add it directly to your cart.
IntelliCAL™ ISENO3181 is a digital, combination nitrate ion selective electrode (ISE) with a non-refillable, double junction reference and built-in temperature sensor. The IntelliCAL ISENO3181 probe is available with a 1 or 3 meter cable and is intended for laboratory use. The ISENO3181 is ideal for measuring nitrate concentrations in wastewater, drinking water and general water quality applications. The ISENO3181’s solid-state sensor design eliminates membrane replacement and allows for dry storage of the ISE.
- Utilizes a unique solid-state sensor technology that eliminates costly membrane replacements.
- Requires virtually no maintenance
- Fast, stable, and accurate results
- Ultimate traceability in measurement history
- Can be moved between meters without the need to re-calibrate or re-enter measurement settings
Optional Accessories | View all
USD Price: $149.00
USD Price: $17.65
USD Price: $50.95