2100AN Laboratory Turbidimeter, EPA, 115 Vac
Would you like to use our Product Configurator tool to configure this product before adding it to your cart? If not, you may add it directly to your cart.
Hach 2100 Series Laboratory Turbidimeters are engineered to provide superior accuracy and sensitivity in any application. The 2100AN is equipped with a stable halogen-filled tungsten filament lamp to meet the reporting requirements of EPA Method 180.1. This model is ideal for testing higher ranges of turbidity up to 10,000 NTU. Additional absorbance, transmittance, and color measurement modes make the 2100AN the most flexible of any Hach benchtop turbidimeter.
- Ratio technology provides highly accurate results
- Interchangeable color filters provide ultimate flexibility
- Optional cell adapters for the 2100AN Turbidimeter allow measurement of smaller sample volumes
- Built-in printer provides a record of calibration and measurement data
- Air purge prevents condensation in the sample chamber of the 2100AN