Featured Products on hach.com
RED ROD and Specialty Electrodes
RED ROD- New IntelliCAL RED ROD pH electrodes deliver all the advantages of our existing IntelliCAL electrodes, with the addition of faster response times and superior stability – resulting in even more efficient and accurate measurements!
Specialty- New IntelliCAL specialty electrodes are designed to deliver accurate results in specific, demanding applications. These include measurements of semi-solids, surface measurements, and dirty or high-alkalinity samples.
Pocket Pro and Pro+ Testers
Confidence in Results
Easy calibration steps and built-in diagnostics for pH testers take the guesswork out of calibrating the sensor to keep it in optimum condition.
Save Time and Money
Easy-to-replace AAA batteries and a convenient sample cup make maintenance and measurements simple.
Ease of Use
The large LCD screen is easy to read; backlighting is included on Pocket Pro⁺ models, allowing measurement in almost any lighting environment.
Hach’s off-the-shelf Real-Time Control (RTC) Systems adjust treatment processes in real time, keeping your facility compliant while reducing treatment costs. Controlling your process has never been so simple.
Real-Time Controllers are available for the following applications:
DR 900 Multiparameter Handheld Colorimeter
Allows quick and easy access to your most-used testing methods. This colorimeter is waterproof, dustproof and field durable. With an intuitive user interface, easy data transfer abilities, and the ability to test up to 90 of the most commonly tested water methods, the DR 900 makes water testing in harsh field environments a little less challenging.
- Your Favorites at Your Fingertips
- Field Ready in Every Way Possible
- Intuitive User Interface
- Simple Data Communication
- Satisfies Your Core Testing Needs
5500sc Silica Analyzer
Lower Maintenance, Less Downtime
Delivering reliable results that save you critical time and effort. We started with the same technology you love and made it even better.
- 90 Days of Continuous Run Time
- Save Time on Maintenance
- Avoid Downtime
- Clean, Fast and Easy Reagent Change
- Verify Easily with Hach Lab Products So You Don't Waste Time Second-guessing
Hach BioTector B3500c
Using patented technology, only requiring scheduled maintenance every 6 months, allowing for dual stream monitoring, and being roughly 1/3 the size of the competition, the Hach BioTector B3500c is the most reliable system available for TOC analysis in condensate applications, with the lowest cost of ownership.
- Worry-free TOC with a patented Two State Advanced Oxidation Technology system
- Lowest cost of ownership available
- Small footprint for critical wall space savings
- Reagent costs that don’t kill the bottom line
- One instrument with the ability to test multiple streams at the same time
LDO Probe, Model 2
Hach’s next generation LDO® (Luminescent Dissolved Oxygen) Probe requires no calibration for the sensor caps 2 year life. Utilizing Hach’s breakthrough ‘membrane-free’ luminescent technology for measuring DO, the probe if virtually maintenance free. With a 3D calibration procedure conducted prior to shipping, the probe is more accurate than ever before.
- No Calibration Required
- No Membranes to Replace
- No Missed Cleaning Cycles
- No Drift with 99% Accurate LDO Technology
- No Complications
DR 6000 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
With high speed wavelength scanning across the UV and Visible Spectrum, and over 250 pre-programmed testing methods, the DR6000™ is the industry’s most advanced lab spectrophotometer. Add in guided step-by-step procedures and integrated quality assurance software, and it makes sure you are ready to handle your comprehensive water testing needs.
- High speed wavelength scanning across the UV and Visible Spectrum
- Over 250 pre-programmed testing methods
- High volume and high accuracy testing accessories
- Integrated Quality Assurance (QA) software
- TNTplus™ reagent vial usage capabilities
- Guided step-by-step procedures
Biogas Titrator for FOS/TAC analyses
Biogas Titration Manager for efficient routine analysis process accompanying analysis of biogas fermenters is crucial in order to detect any disruption in the digestion process in good time. With the Biogas Titration Manager from HACH, you can be sure of achieving reliable and efficient biogas production.
The lightweight, battery-powered FH950 Velocity Flow Meter was designed to provide accurate velocity measurements while simplifying the entire measurement process in rugged field environments. Multiple user-friendly features designed into the FH950 allow you to quickly and easily determine stream velocities for required discharge measurements, or use the FH950 to quickly calibrate area velocity flow meters, or verify primary devices such as weirs and flumes.
- Reduce manhours 50%
- Automatically calculates total discharge based on USGS and ISO methods
- Real-time velocity graphed on color display
- Lowest maintenance solution on the market
- Lightweight, rugged portable meter
AF7000 Streaming Current Monitor
The AF7000’s rugged contruction, industrial motor and design features ensure accurate 24/7 monitoring of your source water. Being able to immediately react to any changes which may occur keeps the control in your hands.
- Heavy Duty Construction with Serious Durability In Mind
- Industrial Sized Motor for the Long Haul
- Industries Fastest Response to Source Water Changes
- An Open and Uncomplicated Design Saves You Time
- Auto Zeroing in Under 5 Seconds
- Reduces Maintenance and Improves Accuracy
HQd Meters & IntelliCAL™ Probes
Designed to accurately test water quality, the Hach HQd benchtop meter and ammonia probe automatically recognize the testing parameter, calibration history, and method settings to minimize errors and set-up time.
Build Your Own
Orbisphere 3100 Details for the Beverage Industry
Orbisphere 3100 Details for the Power Industry
Hach’s Orbisphere 3100 is the most rugged, reliable and long-lasting portable optical oxygen analyzer in the industry designed to withstand the harshest environments with a stainless steel enclosure. Fast results, longer calibration intervals and easy on-site maintenance make it the most stable sensor with the longest calibration interval in the beverage and power industries.
Browse sensION+ Meters and Probes
Hach sensION+, an all-in-one system with guided menu navigation makes general electrochemistry testing fast and simple. Each system is designed to be used in a wide variety of applications and comes complete with everything you need to start testing.
See Titralab Automatic Titrator
The TitraLab automatic analyzer is specifically designed for various food and beverage applications, providing the perfect solution to routine analysis measurements.
- Fast results, due to the unique optimization of applications and an embedded preset algorithm
- High resolution 40,000 step electronic burette delivers the ultimate in reproducibly accurate results
- Intuitive, easy to use product interface significantly reduces training time required
- Instrument versions available: pH/Total Acidity, SO2, Salt, and Karl Fischer
sc200 Product Details
The sc200 Universal Controller is the most versatile controller on the market. It is the only controller that allows the use of digital and analog sensors, either alone or in combination, to provide compatibility with the broadest range of sensors.
- Replaces the Hach sc100 digital and GLI53 analog controllers with
advanced features for easier operator use.
- Configurable to operate either 2 Digital Sensor Inputs, or 1 or 2 Analog
Sensor Inputs, or a combination of Digital and Analog Sensor Inputs.
- Communication options include MODBUS RTU and Profibus DPV1.
The Hach 2100Q and 2100Q IS Portable Turbidimeters offer unsurpassed ease of use and accuracy in turbidity measurement. Only Hach offers this unique combination of advanced features, such as assisted calibration and simplified data transfer, and measurement innovation, giving you accurate results every time.
Build Your Own
Browse MP Meters
Hach’s MP Meters work without probes, allowing rapid testing of pH, ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential)/Redox, conductivity, resistivity, Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) and temperature. The instruments use integrated sample cups for efficient high throughput testing vs. external probes.
Build Your Own
See All Information Management Solutions
Hach Water Information Management Solution (Hach WIMS) software is designed to make it easy to create your regulatory reports and to optimally manage your operations. Its streamlined reporting, user-defined alerts, powerful charting, graphing and mapping tools help you make more informed decisions.
On This Page:
- Pocket Pro and Pro+ Testers
- DR 900 Multiparameter Colorimeter
- 5500sc Silica Analyzer
- BioTector B3500c
- LDO Probe, Model 2
- DR 6000 Spectrophotometer
- Biogas Titration Manager
- FH950 Velocity Flow Meter
- AF7000 Streaming Current Monitor
- HQd Benchtop Meter & Ammonia Probe
- Hach Orbisphere 3100
- sensION+ Meters and Probes
- Titralab Autoamic Titrator
- sc200™ Universal Controller
- 2100Q Portable Turbidimeter
- Hach MP Meters
- Water Information Management Solution™