Water Information Management Solutions™
Isn't Excel Good Enough?
Some things to consider
- How many times must the data be touched / recopied before it is finally entered into my spreadsheet or report?
- How many people need to contribute to get all the data you need for your regulatory and business reports?
- How long does it take you to pull all this together?
- How confident are you that the data is accurate?
- Are you calculations always correct / accurate / consistent? Are data qualifiers accurately handled?
- How do you back up and secure your data?
- Where is the historical data stored and can it be easily accessed?
Some common concerns
- Where did this number come from? Did it get changed or is this the actual result?
- What happened to the formula in my spreadsheet?
- Who changed my number?
- Why is this number different in this report
- Am I liable for errors in the regulatory report?
- How do I compare data from multiple spreadsheets?
- How cam I be sure that this is the most accurate information?
- What happens to the spreadsheet when my permit levels change?
For more detailed information on applications, system requirements or data sheets, visit www.Hach.com/im