9185sc Ozone Amperometric Sensor
Would you like to use our Product Configurator tool to configure this product before adding it to your cart? If not, you may add it directly to your cart.
The 9185sc Ozone Sensor is an online, single-channel industrial sensor that measures ozone in drinking water treatment plants, distribution networks, and other applications that require monitoring of ozone at the ppb and ppm levels. This instrument uses an amperometric method to measure ozone concentration. A membrane allows the selective diffusion of ozone molecules to the amperometric sensor. The measurement is compensated for pH and temperature.
- Few Interferences form Oxidants or pH over a Wide Measurement Range
- Ideal for Low-Conductivity Samples
- Reliable Amperometric Measurements
- Easy Setup and Maintenance
- Compatible with Hach's Plug and Play Digital Controllers